Miele Vacuum Cleaner Active Air Filter (SF-AA 50) Stock Number: ES951011
Will this part fit my Appliance?
Vacuum Cleaner Active Air Filter (SF-AA 50)
Is your vacuum cleaner leaving some nasty odours behind after you finish? Sounds like you need to change the air filter! No worries, eSpares just what you need. This is a genuine Miele replacement air filter, perfect for homes with pets or smokers. The active charcoal cassette absorbs odours from the dustbag keeping your home free from those unwanted smells!
- Also Known As: Charcoal Filter, Anti Odour Filter, Active Filter
- Type: SF-AA 50
- PLEASE NOTE: Check Your Model Number This Filter Fits Model Number.S4281. But Does Not Fit Model Numbers. S428 I & S428 I-2.
- Perfect if you have pets
- Comprises of super air clean filter and active charcoal cassette
- Contains a layer of active charcoal which retains odours originating from pet hair and dander
- Cassette absorbs odours from the dustbag keeping your pet smells at bay
- Filter retains 99.95% of particles
- This filter has been designed with an indicator ‘TimeStrip®’ set to prompt you a year after it has been activated. This is when we advise that you look to change your filter in order to ensure that your vacuum cleaner is working at its optimum performance.
This is a genuine Miele replacement air filter and should be changed after approximately 9 months. Prior to ordering, please check the list of appliances to ensure this is the right part for you.
1 Question and 2 Answers
Active charcoal filter.....can this be opened?
- There is an adapter cage you can buy which takes the air filter that comes with the vaccum bags. You don't have to use the HEPA filter. It is only a very efficient dust filter.
Chris at eSpares says...
The activated charcoal is probably applied to the surface of the webbing in the filter so opening it would not allow you to add more charcoal in this case.