Karcher K2 - K7 High Pressure Angled Underbody Lance - 1M for K112H Stock Number: ES547354
Will this part fit my Appliance?
Will this part fit my Appliance?
This product is compatible with:
- Karcher Domestic K1 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K2 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K3 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K4 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K5 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K6 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K7 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic KB Series Pressure Washers
K2 - K7 High Pressure Angled Underbody Lance - 1M
If you are looking to clean those out of reach areas outside the home with your pressure washer, this high pressure angled underbody lance is the ideal accessory to allow your pressure washer to provide you an even better cleaning experience!
This 1m extra-long angled spray lance will allow you to better tackle the cleaning of your roof gutters or under your car. The head lance has a 90 degree bend for an easy access to get to those awkward positions, with powerful high pressure to increase the cleaning performance.
What’s more, this fantastic accessory is quick and easy to fit and remove.
- 1 Metre angled spray lance
- 90° Angled cleaning head
- Easy access to those hard to reach areas
- Powerful cleaning with high pressure
- Weight: 0.5Kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 930 x 43 x 116mm
Genuine spare part for select models of Karcher pressure washers.
Please check the list of suitable models to ensure that this spare part will fit your appliance.
Karcher Spares Reference: 2.638-817.0
3 Questions and 4 Answers
I WILL BE USING A 100 BAR KARCHER
- To protect the wheel arches from the metal lance I slit a plastic pipe (same diameter as the lance) along its length and covered the metal tube, wrapped insulating tape around the whole pipe to keep it fixed to the lance. Perfect, used it on all of my customer's vehicles with complete confidence. (Karcher K7.91)
eSparesMalindi at eSpares says...
The purpose of the underbody lance is to clean these parts of the car, therefore it should not damage the vehicle if it is used correctly. We also have a video demonstrating how to use this tool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U8eDxQ1HIA&feature=player_embedded
I have it in mind for cleaning my mothers reinforced clear plastic conservatory roof, so I need a total reach of approx 8ft.
- Once assembled it is about 4 foot long, with the lance, maybe 5 foot. I guess with a good reach you might be ok!
Cleaning painted rendering 1 Answer
My house starts to get a build up of green slime on its painted rendering over the winter. I've had a go with my old Karcher 410 in the past but the jet angle is wrong.I wondered whether an underbody lance with an extension might be better.Do the extension lances fit with the underbody? I'd like to work off the ground rather than be up a ladder. I have a T Racer, is that an option or any other ideas very welcome.
Rory at eSpares says...
Hi Baconslicer2003 This underbody lance should be helpful for removing your slime build up; it helps reach previously 'unwashable' locations. This part comes with an extension lance, and is not recommended for use with any other extension lance as the hose would be too hard to control.