Karcher Pressure Washer Suction Connection Stock Number: ES538459
Will this part fit my Appliance?
Pressure Washer Suction Connection
If there is water leaking from your machine or you've noticed that the suction connection has split over the winter months, then it's time to replace it. This spare will return your pressure washer to its former glory.
You'll need a torx head screwdriver to fit this part.
Please note: The original clear transparent pipe is no longer available and has been replaced by this one. Also, this spare is chassis and serial number dependent for selected models. Please contact our call centre with your chassis (should look like 1.108-504.0) and serial number (usually 6 digits long) so we can advise the correct spare for you.
Karcher spare reference: 9.036-801.0
7 Questions and 12 Answers
- mine didnt, but easily removed from original connector and fitted AOK
- Nope - keep the old one
filter part no, 2 Answers
Can you please supply the filter part number as I do not have the original one. Is a filter required?
- The filter comes with part number 8 in the diagram , I cant work out why but if you look at the photo of part 8 you can see it . I have removed it from 8 and fitted it to 10 as it was originally.
- You need to keep your old filter & "O" ring.
Inlet connection 2 Answers
I have a Karcher B102 pressure washer in need of a similar piece to the above picture. The item that I have has the number '5.063-984' on it. Will you have anything compatible, if not the correct part please? Regards, Gary
- If the part you need is the one that connects to your garden hose this is the same part. I fitted this and is perfect.
- this is the part i used on the same machine.. read review before fitting
- No filter - you need to keep it from your old part or order a new one
- You can take out the filter from the original suction connection, clean it. Then insert it in the new replacement
At present I have to bend the outlet hose within the KB4040 outer housing at the outlet connection from the assembly which is a side-on horizontal delivery. This does not seem good practice to me. Can you please advise if there is an adapter which I can use to convert the current setup to allow a vertical delivery or horizontal but not side-on within the outer housing?.
Malindi at eSpares says...
Hi Bill, this part is not listed for your model of pressure washer. Please contact our call centre with your full model details for further assistance, hopefully we can then help you get the part you're looking for.