Universal 15W 240V Fridge Bulb - SES Stock Number: ES478313
Will this part fit my Appliance?
This product is compatible with:
- Fridges & Freezers with old bulbs of the same rating (please see the description and video)
Universal 15W 240V Fridge Bulb - SES
If things are looking a little dark and moody in your fridge, why not let eSpares help you replace that worn out lamp? This universal spare could be all you need to be able to raid the fridge with full vision once again.
- 15 watts
- 240 volts
- Cap: SES(E14)
- Dimensions - 55mm x 25mm
- Pack Quantity - 1
- Please check the specifications above match your bulb to ensure compatibility.
24 Questions and 29 Answers
Model of fridge/freezer is KGV3120GB/01
- In my Bosch classic there is an override switch next to the lamp. Switch it off and light will work
- If the bulb is staying on then it can't be a blown bulb, id replace the switch.
- What happened to me was that the door sank slightly on its hinges, so the switch wasn't being operated when the door closed. make sure that your door is operating the switch before doing anything else.
- I don't know about Neff fridges, but there is one bulb in the pack. I used mine for a Whirlpool built-under fridge and it was easy to fit.
- If you're replacing a 15W bulb then it should be OK.
- Fit my Fridge/Freezer (SERVIS) okay, after all it is advertised as a Universal Fridge Lamp, so one would expect it to fit.
how do you remove fridge lamp cover 2 Answers
Daewoo fridge freezer ERF334M
- Unscrew the cover.
eSparesToby at eSpares says...
Take a looko at our page on fixing fridges, the informative video should give you all the guidance you need.
Chris at eSpares says...
This lamp should be suitable for sewing machines as long as it is the same physical size.