Skip to main content

Call 0844 9777 888 (7p per min + any network access charge)

Wellco Professional Microwave Cleaner - 300ml Stock Number: ES1553976

Wellco Professional Microwave Cleaner - 300ml - ES1553976

4.2 out of 5 Rated 4.2 out of 5(14 customers)

Professional cleaner to cut through your microwave's grime and grease, inside and out

Read more

Manufactured by Wellco

Want your microwave to sparkle? Wellco Professional Microwave Cleaner can be used for both the internal and external surfaces of your microwave to cut through burnt food residue and tough grease. Eliminates smelly odours leaving your microwave fresh and clean. Non-abrasive, biodegradable, non-toxic and food-safe.

  • 300ml spray bottle

This is Wellco spares reference: WEL4006

Write a review

Here’s what other people are saying about Wellco Professional Microwave Cleaner - 300ml.

(14 reviews)

4.2 out of 5

Ease of fitting 4 out of 5
Quality 5 out of 5
Value 5 out of 5
  • Birmingham
    5.0 out of 5

    BRILLIANCE

    This is so easy to use, just spray leave to soak and it just wipes off, if it doesn't repeat again and its done.

    Ease of fitting 5.0 out of 5
    Quality 5.0 out of 5
    Value 5.0 out of 5
  • Aberdeen
    4.0 out of 5

    Efficient Cleaner

    This cleaner works very well. The only down side is the sprayer head which tends to let the fluid run down the container.

    Ease of fitting 4.0 out of 5
    Quality 5.0 out of 5
    Value 5.0 out of 5
  • Cornwall
    5.0 out of 5

    IT REALLY WORKS

    Wonderful stuff that has cleaned my microwave with virtually no effort or discomfort.

    Ease of fitting 5.0 out of 5
    Quality 5.0 out of 5
    Value 5.0 out of 5
See all reviews
Ask a Question

2 Questions and 2 Answers

By Anonymous - northampton - 09 February 2015
  • Chris from eSpares
    Chris at eSpares says...

    As it is non abrasive it should be suitable.

Answer this question

The inside of the oven is spotless. [Stainless steel] Believe me, I have used every one of the conventional de-odourizers! Your advice would be much appreciated.

By cruachan - Norfolk - 03 January 2015
  • Chris from eSpares
    Chris at eSpares says...

    Try placing half a cup of lemon juice in the oven and microwave until boiling, allow to stand for 5 minutes then wipe out and ventilate the cavity.

Answer this question