Kidde Combined Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm Stock Number: ES1540696
Combined Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Ideal for use in residential homes - but not for caravans or boats.
This Kidde smoke alarm and carbon monoxide detector will provide protection for your family and home. You might not like to think that a fire in the home could happen to you, but with this essential item you will soon know if your house is under threat - help provide peace of mind for you and your family.
Carbon monoxide is odorless, tasteless and invisible – it’s a silent killer! The only safe way to know if carbon monoxide is present is to install carbon monoxide detectors (alarms) on every level of your home and in sleeping areas.
For your safety it is recommended to install optical smoke alarms too.
- Unique test/reset button that allows you to verify alarm operation
- loud voice alarm warning system will tell you if smoke or carbon monoxide has been detected, eliminating any confusion whether it's a smoke or carbon monoxide (CO) danger
- Low-battery indicator, where a built-in voice announces low battery
- Extra sensitive carbon monoxide detection with state of the art electrochemical technology
- Ionisation alarms are quicker at detecting fast flaming fires, giving you a faster response time to the alarm
- Ionisation smoke alarms are for use where a fast flaming fire (for example electrical equipment igniting) is more likely to be a hazard than a slow smouldering one, such as from furniture and bedding
- Red LED flashes for battery replacement
- This Kidde smoke and carbon monoxide alarm comes as an easy-to-install kit with instructions included
- Do not install in kitchens, garages, boiler rooms.
- CE Marked
- 5 Year Guarantee
- 1 x Alarm unit
- 3 x AA batteries
- 1 x Fixing kit (2 x screws and 2 x wall plugs)
- 1 x User's guide
1 Question and 1 Answer
Looking to protect 14 yachts.
Chris at eSpares says...
It may be due to the fact it is 'upset' by gases left from combustion using LPG. The fact this is specifically listed by the manufacturer suggests that it is a problem and may not be able to function or may keep false tripping.