Karcher 'Do-It-All' Steam Cleaner Stock Number: ES1410730
Karcher 'Do-It-All' SC1020 Steam Cleaner
Looking for an effective and hygienic way to clean your home? Well, look no further than eSpares! The SC1020 steam cleaner from Karcher could be all you need to revitalise your old home. Using the variety of tools and nozzles included; you can transform floors, tiles, work surfaces, taps and more! Plus, with no need for chemicals, it's environmentally friendly and perfect for users with allergies.
- Steam kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria
- 100% Chemical-free cleaning
- Breaks down dirt, grease and grime whilst sanitising with steam
- Steam cleaners can be used on sealed hard floors and surfaces, leaving a spot and streak-free finish
- Model Number: SC1020
- One of the most hygienic and environmentally friendly ways to clean without using cleaning agents
- 1500 watts
- 3.2 Bar Pressure
- Ergonomic carry handle
- Safety valve to avoid opening the boiler under pressure
- Parking position - for work interruptions and comfortable storage
- Includes new floor nozzle, hand tool, detail nozzle and round brush
- Accessories storage
- Dimensions (LxWxH) : 380 x 254 x 260mm
6 Questions and 5 Answers
Will it clean 'gold' taps? 1 Answer
Chris at eSpares says...
High temperature steam should be safe on gold taps and fittings.
Chris at eSpares says...
Many valet company's use steam for cleaning interior and engine bays. Heavy build up on engines may require a degreasing agent.
Will this product clean carpets? 1 Answer
- I suspect the wetness (?and heat) could cause some natural fibre carpets to shrink and I would be cautious about anything with rubber or foam back or underlay as the heat may cause the material to fail over time. Any wet cleaning of carpets, whether with or without heated cleaning lotion (hot shampoo or steam for example), needs to be sucked off immediately to avoid shrinkage, staining and promote drying - to make the area available for foot traffic! I have no experience of this apparatus; only of industrial cleaners with pressure jet spray and vacuum extraction.
Caitlin at eSpares says...
The use of steam to sanitise your bathroom fixtures should prove successful in getting rid of legionella. I would stress however that it's not necessarily 100% effective...and so there would still be a chance for some bacteria to exist. Overall I think it's a safe and effective way to clean.
Can you supply 240V 50hz 3pin socket to suit Australia?
- yes but you will need a wet & dry vac as this product puts to much water out. will make seats very wet