Universal Pressure Washer Plug 'n' Clean Detergent Stock Number: ES1397712
Will this part fit my Appliance?
This product is compatible with:
- Karcher Domestic K3 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K4 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K5 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K6 Series Pressure Washers
Universal Pressure Washer Plug 'n' Clean Detergent
This simple but extremely effective universal cleaner is the answer for keeping the dirt at bay. It has an active dirt removing action which cuts through oils, fats, mineral residues and soiling from emissions.
Using Karchers Plug ‘n’ clean system, this bottle of universal detergent will simply fit into the connector on your lance and instantly you can begin to clean. It’s bio-tensides which means it’s been made from 100% renewable materials, even the bottle is 96% plant based plastics which ensures that the bottle is biodegradable. Do your bit for the environment by using this universal Eco detergent to clean your home and garden, vehicles and a variety of waterproof surfaces.
This ready to use 1 litre bottle of detergent from Karcher will have those barbecues cleaned in no time all ready for barbecue season.
- 1 Litre
- Active dirt remover for quick and efficient cleaning of oils, fats, residues containing minerals and soiling from emissions
- pH neutral
- The Plug ’n’ Clean system is the easiest and quickest way to apply detergent using a Kärcher pressure washer
- Tensides biodegradable in accordance with OECD
- Ready to use cleaning agent (RTU)
- Please Note: To attach this solution to your pressure washer, you need to remove the outer lid. You are then presented with the inner stopper - and this also needs to be removed too
Powerful universal cleaner for use with all X-series and K3-K6 series models of Karcher pressure washers.
Please check the suitable model fit list to ensure that this is the correct part for your appliance.
Karcher Spares Reference: 6.295-753.0
1 Question and 2 Answers
How do I plug in the detergent bottle? 2 Answers
According to your video on my Karcher K4 I should simply "plug-in" the detergent bottle. I have done that but it doesn't seem to release the detergent. Do I need to force the bottle hard or pierce the nozzle in some way?
- You have to remove the rubber bung on the top, this allows the fluid to get out via the valve.
Matt at eSpares says...
We do not have any information other than that shown in Karchers video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpIeH_4Y0Ns . It does mention that on many models you may turn to low pressure to dispense the detergent.