Stock Number: ES1070059
Manufactured by Black & Decker
In Stock Available for immediate despatch
Save your chain and save some money! Get your dull or damaged chainsaw chain super sharp again with this handy kit that's ideal for any chainsaw model.
This kit includes:
How to sharpen a chainsaw chain using the Black & Decker kit:
- Always use a file holder filing guide to sharpen your chain. This will ensure you always get the correct sharpening angles.
- Place the file holder flat on the top plate and depth gauge of the cutter.
- Keep the correct top plate riling angle line of 30 degrees on your file guide parallel with your chain.
- Sharpen cutters on one side of the chains first. File from the inside of each cutter to the outside.
- Then turn your saw around and repeat steps 2 - 4 for the cutters on the other side of your chain.
- Keep all cutter lengths equal.
- If damage is present on chrome surface at top plates or side plates, file back until damage is removed
Other part numbers for this item: ES1070058
Poor instructions but very easy to use 31 May 2011
Mediocre 27 May 2011
By - Oxfordshire
Chain Sharpening File set 26 February 2011