Black & Decker Chainsaw Chain Sharpening Kit Stock Number: ES1070059
Will this part fit my Appliance?
This product is compatible with:
Save your chain and save some money! Get your dull or damaged chainsaw chain super sharp again with this handy kit that's ideal for any chainsaw model.
This kit includes:
- File holder
- Filing guide
- File handle
How to sharpen a chainsaw chain using the Black & Decker kit:
- Always use a file holder filing guide to sharpen your chain. This will ensure you always get the correct sharpening angles.
- Place the file holder flat on the top plate and depth gauge of the cutter.
- Keep the correct top plate riling angle line of 30 degrees on your file guide parallel with your chain.
- Sharpen cutters on one side of the chains first. File from the inside of each cutter to the outside.
- Then turn your saw around and repeat steps 2 - 4 for the cutters on the other side of your chain.
- Keep all cutter lengths equal.
- If damage is present on chrome surface at top plates or side plates, file back until damage is removed