Hotpoint 15W E14 Fridge Incandescent Bulb - Warm White for FFA91G Stock Number: ES478313
Will this part fit my Appliance?
This product is compatible with:
- Fridges & Freezers with old bulbs of the same rating (please see the description and video)
15W Small Edison Screw Fridge Incandescent Bulb - Warm White
If you are in need of a new lamp in your fridge or freezer because the current one is faulty or damaged, let eSpares help. We have this replacement lamp that could soon be yours, to solve your problem - and get you back to having some light in your appliance. You will soon be back to being able to easily view your food items within the fridge or freezer again.
- Wattage: 10W
- Equivalent Wattage: 10W
- Cap Fitting: E14/SES
- Lumens: 80lm
- Colour Temperature: 2700K Warm White
- Beam Angle: 360°
- Long Life: 1000 Hours
- Energy Class E
- Voltage: 240V
- Dimensions: 57mm x 26mm
Universal bulb suitable for select fridge freezers matching the product specifications.
Please check the above specifications prior to ordering to ensure compatibility with your appliance.
24 Questions and 29 Answers
Model of fridge/freezer is KGV3120GB/01
- In my Bosch classic there is an override switch next to the lamp. Switch it off and light will work
- If the bulb is staying on then it can't be a blown bulb, id replace the switch.
- What happened to me was that the door sank slightly on its hinges, so the switch wasn't being operated when the door closed. make sure that your door is operating the switch before doing anything else.
- I don't know about Neff fridges, but there is one bulb in the pack. I used mine for a Whirlpool built-under fridge and it was easy to fit.
- If you're replacing a 15W bulb then it should be OK.
- Fit my Fridge/Freezer (SERVIS) okay, after all it is advertised as a Universal Fridge Lamp, so one would expect it to fit.
how do you remove fridge lamp cover 2 Answers
Daewoo fridge freezer ERF334M
- Unscrew the cover.
eSparesToby at eSpares says...
Take a looko at our page on fixing fridges, the informative video should give you all the guidance you need.
Chris at eSpares says...
This lamp should be suitable for sewing machines as long as it is the same physical size.