Professional Digital Multimeter Stock Number: ES1741061
Professional Digital Multimeter
The Mercury MTM01 is an excellent value multimeter which offers accurate and reliable testing of electrical current, voltage, and resistance - perfect for a multitude of appliance repair jobs, and is a great addition to any tool box!
- Supplied with shrouded test leads, shock proof rubber holster and 9V PP3 battery
- Auto power-off feature
- Continuity test function
- Transistor test function (with supplied adapter)
- Reading hold function
- Complies with EN61010 - 1:2010
- Power supply: 9Vdc (1x PP3 supplied)
- AC current: 2mA - 10A
- DC Current: 2mA - 10A
- AC Voltage: 200mV - 600V
- DC Voltage: 200mV - 600V
- Capacitance: 200µF - 20nF
- Resistance: 200 Ohms - 200M Ohms
- Continuity 'Bleeper' Function
- Test Lead Length: 660mm
- Dimensions: 190 x 90 x 33mm
- Weight: 190g
To download the user manual please click here
3 Questions and 4 Answers
Transistor Test Function 2 Answers
Does this DMM test transistors? I see nowhere on the meter to do this!!!
- Thanks for that Chris. I didn't realise an adapter was supplied, no mention in the product details!
Chris at eSpares says...
The transistor function enables small lead NPN or PNP transistors to plug into the supplied adapter and the meter will indicate the HFE (gain) of the transistor being checked. You can also use the resistance ranges to check for leakage.
Parminder at eSpares says...
We have now updated our product description with the user manual.