Universal Cooker Hood Grease and Carbon Filter Stock Number: ES1607112
Will this part fit my Appliance?
This product is compatible with:
- Cooker Hoods - With Appropriate Dimensions (Please See The Description)
Universal Cooker Hood Grease and Carbon Filter
If you're in need of a new carbon filter for your cooker hood, then eSpares has just the part for you. This universal 2-in-1 grease and carbon filter is ideal for use with your extractor fan to ensure that grease and odours are eliminated from your kitchen. Not only that, this filter is flame resistant so you can use it with full confidence.
- Type: FHC009
- Size: 470 x 570 mm
- Eliminates grease & odours
- Flame resistant
Instructions for use:
- Remove cooker hood grid
- Cut new filter to size with the black carbon side facing inward
- Put grid back in place
- Tip: When removing the old filters wear disposable gloves and have a degreaser to hand. This can be a messy job.
Top tips on maintaining your cooker hood:
- Always use a grease filter, whether it's for recirculating or ducting fumes. This ensures your cooker hood and kitchen is free from grease and smoke whilst you cook.
- In summer, it's best (if possible) to duct the fumes to the outside air. Remove the charcoal filter when doing this as your hood will be more efficient.
- In winter, to avoid losing warm air, use the cooker hood in the recirculation mode. Re-fit the charcoal filter to neutralise odours as you cook.
- NEVER use filters after they have ceased to function efficiently.
- CHANGE your filters when the stripes become visible. This means the filter has reached saturation and is no longer useful.
1 Question and 1 Answer
My extractor has metal mesh grease filters. Should I use the cut and fit grease/carbon filter to go behind the mesh filter? or is it not needed?
eSpares Staff at eSpares says...
Metal grease filters can be washed and don't normally need replacing unless they have broken, you can not use this item to replace them.