Kidde Fire Sentry Micro Smoke Alarm Stock Number: ES1540691
Fire Sentry Micro Smoke Alarm
Properly installed and maintained, residential smoke alarms are one of the best and least expensive ways to provide an early warning when a fire begins. Smoke alarms save lives, prevent injuries and minimize property damage by alerting residents early to a fire hazard.
Kidde battery powered smoke alarms offer an inexpensive and easy way to protect homes that aren’t pre-wired with an interconnected system. Suitable for hallway, landing or small office - this is an essential item to help protect you and your family!
- This device is supplied with a powerful long life 9 Volt battery as standard
- Low battery indicator will sound a warning "chirp" if battery is low
- Ionisation technology which are quicker at detecting fast flaming fires
- Test button to check battery and alarm operation
- Flashing red light to indicate the unit is powered on
- Easy to install
- Discreet design - 4" diameter
- CE marked
- BSI Kitemarked BS5446 (Part 1) 2000
3 Questions and 3 Answers
how do you set it up 1 Answer
our old alarms have come to an end, they were stuck on to ceiling, no problem, put there by fire-service many years ago. Can these alarms be put up the same way.
Dean at eSpares says...
The alarm comes with fitting instructions, we believe these are attached by a mounting bracket that has to be screwed into the wall or ceiling.
Chris at eSpares says...
We believe the battery on this detector is replaceable.