Karcher Pressure Washer Hose & Hand Gun Kit - 7.5m Stock Number: ES1331411
Will this part fit my Appliance?
This product is compatible with:
- Karcher Domestic K2 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K3 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K4 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K5 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K6 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K7 Series Pressure Washers
Karcher Pressure Washer Hose & Handgun Kit - 7.5M
If you’re looking for a better range while cleaning with your pressure washer, this 7.5-metre high-pressure hose and handgun could be the ideal accessory for you to be able to get to those out-of-reach areas you have been struggling with.
This high-pressure hose will save you time and effort during your cleaning tasks, as it uses the quick connect system- providing it to swiftly click in and out of the pressure washer. This hose is suitable for up to 150 bar pressure, and temperatures up to 60°C.
With this fantastic accessory, you will soon be able to tackle cleaning tasks on your home and garden surface.
- 7.5 Metre high-pressure replacement hose
- Quick connect connector
- Suitable up to 150 bar pressure
- Suitable up to 60°C
Important - Please Note:
This genuine Karcher accessory will not fit pressure washers with an internal hose reel but will fit most K2 to K7 pressure washers - except 'barrel style' units (e.g. K5.50, K5.55, K5.85, K6.85, K7.85).
Suitable for retrofitting Karcher pressure washers using the Quick Connect System, suitable for all Kärcher domestic pressure washers from 1992.
You'll know you have a barrel style unit if the body has a shape like this model shown below:
Genuine spare part for K2-K7 Karcher pressure washers.
Karcher spares reference: 2.642-301.0
21 Questions and 24 Answers
- To separate gun pipe from main body you just need to press the trigger as if you was spraying,then either at the same time or just after,you just pull back the connection and it will release from main body.. think it's a safety mechanism,, just not explained in manual book.
- This is almost impossible to do most of the time as the button is badly designed and in a difficult place to access while trying to pull out the gun. Pushing in the button does not automatically release the gun which has to be twisted out.
Chris at eSpares says...
The gun can be disconnected by pressing the small yellow button under the start of 'the barrel'.
- I use the lance i had on older handgun
- Yes you can attach vario or standard lance that you should have OR dirtblaster or brush - if you dont have a lance then ok for wetting a surface or watering plant ( watch the demo ) very useful & informative
- Screw your extension hose onto the machine then fit the quick connector on the other end of the extension and click in your new hose.
- Different connections
Cannot work out what may be wrong; just would not come on today when plugged in: checked plug and fuse OK. What might it be. Worked well on patio yesterday for 1 hour.
eSpares Staff at eSpares says...
We have a video to help diagnose problems www.youtube.com/watch?v=afPHu9LrRbQ&t just copy and paste into your browser.
Dean at eSpares says...
Sounds like a connection problem, depending on your model it may have 2 types of connection, one is a push fit release and the other a screw type. Watch our Karcher videos for more help.