Bosch Kettle & Coffee Maker Descaler for TCA7601/02 Stock Number: ES1086620
Will this part fit my Appliance?
Kettle & Coffee Maker Descaler
Help ensure you get the best quality coffee and hot drinks - by keeping your kettle and coffee maker well maintained and looked after! Over time limescale can build up and dramatically affect the taste of your hot drinks - but no need to worry, help is here to tackle this problem, with this great descaler!
Removes limescale from fully automatic coffee centres, coffee machines and kettles and extends the lifetime of the appliance as well as preventing the build-up of stale odours. The product is ideal for hard water areas.
The bottle contains 500ml of solution. The correct ratio for the solution is one part descaler to five parts water.
- Liquid Descaler for coffee centres, coffee machines, steam ovens (with water tanks) and kettles.
- It keeps your kettles and coffee machines free from limescale
- Protective gloves should be used when descaling a steam oven
- 500ml bottle (one bottle = five doses)
Instructions For Use:
- Fully automatic coffee centres: Pour 100ml of the descaler (1/5 of the bottle contents) into the tank and fill with water up to the marking. Caution: Descale according to the instructions of the appliance (keep exactly to the quantities stated)
- Filter coffee machines: Fill the water tank. Add approximately 100ml of descaler (1/5 of the bottle contents) per 1/2 litre of water and let it stand for 5 minutes. Switch on the appliance, then switch it off after one minute and let it stand for ten minutes. Repeat three times, then run the remaining quantity through. Finally, run through three times with clear water
- Kettles and water heaters: Fill the appliance with water up to the limescale marks. Add approximately 100ml descaler (1/5 of the bottle content) per 1/2 litre of water. Heat up the solution to approximately 50°C and let it stand for about 30 minutes. Finally, rinse thoroughly with water
- Steam ovens with a water tank: Mix the descaling solution at a ratio of 1:5. Use 60ml of descaler and 300ml of water and pour into the water tank. Follow the descaling instructions in the appliance manual. Descaling the evaporator dish: Mix 20ml of descaler and 100ml water and pour into the dish. Follow the descaling instructions in the appliance manual. Caution: Always use protective gloves when descaling a steam oven and always refer to the appliance's instruction manual when descaling
- Please Note: Do not use on galvanised and enameled appliances, except appliances with acid-proof enamel
3 Questions and 3 Answers
Chris at eSpares says...
This product will be suitable to descale your appliance.
- will do about three to four times
Rory at eSpares says...
Hi Carl14, with this descaler, you'll need to go for a 1 part descaler to 5 parts water ratio. So for 500ml of water, you'll need 100ml of dsecaler.