Energy Saving Tumble Dryer Balls Stock Number: ES1086381
Soften fabrics naturally and save up to 25% on the cost of running your tumble dryer
Answer this question
Static Electricity 2 Answers
Whilst not their specific aim, is it likely the use of them could reduce the charge built up ? I ask because I often receive quite a jolt ( plus seeing sparks !!) when sorting through the dried clothes.
- Thank-you for your response. I didn't know about the drying time and that has made a substantial difference to lessening the static electricity charge. Thank-you for the advice.
Chris at eSpares says...
We do not think these balls will make a noticeable difference to the static charge in the drying load. Over drying man made materials can result in excess static.
Q&A tips & guidelines
- Focus on the features or function of the product
- Write your question in clear English
- Be polite! Profanity won't be approved
- Don't include personal info
- Don't name other websites
- Don't mention product prices