Pressure Washer K2 - K7 Hand Gun - C-Clip Version Stock Number: ES956775
This pressure washer spray hand gun C-clip version places the control in your hands, helping you achieve the best results from your pressure washer
Manufactured by Karcher
(This part fits select models)
Will this part fit my Appliance?
This product is compatible with:
- Karcher Domestic K2 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K3 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K4 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K5 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K6 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K7 Series Pressure Washers
Pressure Washer K2 - K7 Spray Hand Gun - C-Clip Version
If you’re looking for a better range while cleaning those tough surfaces, this pressure washer spray hand gun could be the ideal accessory to your Karcher pressure washer.
This pressure washer spray hand gun will offer you the ability to be able to use infinitely variable pressure – from a low pressure detergent jet, increasing your cleaning performance. The bayonet connection featured on this hand gun allows all Karcher accessories to be connected. What’s more, this hand gun provides a childproof safety lock - so you don’t need to worry about it getting in the wrong hands.
With this fantastic pressure washer spray hand gun, the control will be fully in your hands, helping you to achieve the best cleaning results from your pressure washer!
- Type: G 160
- Low pressure detergent application
- Max 160 bar
- Bayonet connection
- Childproof safety lock
Important - PLEASE NOTE:
A New designed gun will be supplied - which will look physically different to the original.
The new gun incorporates a child lock in the trigger, and the hose connects to the base of the gun instead of the top. This still uses the circlip (C-Clip) which you will need to pull out and connect the hose then lock again.
Replacement gun for all Kärcher K2 – K7 series domestic pressure washers. Suitable for all pressure washers where the hose is secured to the gun with clip or clamp.
Karcher spares reference: 2.641-959.0
14 Questions and 17 Answers
After the heavy frost when I used the power washer the hand gun leaked water. Is it possible to repair the gun? There are 4 star screws and others that look like screws. How do i remove these to see if a part is damaged?
- After use once disconected from water and pull the trigger. This releases any pressure. stopping expansion. this is important summer and winter. his I have learned at my expence
- YES you are better to buy a new gun I found that out the hard way.
- I have the same problem so I bought a new gun and what do you know it happened again but this time it happened as soon as i put the new one in.and i got it off ebay but they will not replace it they said it was my fault as it was the way I connected the hose to it .something to do with the flow of water and the valve in the connecter.anyway I opened it up to find it was just a 0 ring so I replaced it but now the hole gun handle just pops open every time \i try it.So it's a new gun again and hope 3rd time lucky.
- YOU ARE BETTER TO BUY A REPLACEMENT HAND GUN
It is a K3.91
Dean at eSpares says...
Check the O ring seals before suspecting anything else, see our range http://www.espares.co.uk/search?SearchTerm=karcher%20o%20ring just copy and paste into your browser.
Dean at eSpares says...
If the nozzle is ok it is likely to be the gun that is required.
Does this gun have a pressure gauge 1 Answer
Parminder at eSpares says...
This gun does not have a pressure gauge.
Chris at eSpares says...
We believe this is supplied with the c clip to lock the hose to the gun.