Numatic (Henry) NVM-1CH 3 Layer HepaFlo Filter Vacuum Bags - Pack of 10 Stock Number: ES479302
Will this part fit my Appliance?
Numatic Henry NVM-1CH 3 Layer HepaFlo Filter Vacuum Bags - Pack of 10
Regain suction and maintain your vacuum's performance with these high-efficiency triple layer HepaFlo dust bags designed for optimal cleanliness and convenience.
Replacing the bag regularly you can help extend the life of your Henry vacuum cleaner. This pack of 10 bags can provide your machine with optimum cleaning performance. Compact in design the 10 pack of bags can easily fit through a letterbox meaning you won't have to stay home to ensure you can receive your vacuum cleaner bags.
The 3 layers of materials help increase the filtration meaning that what goes in stays in. Along with an innovative self-seal tab, the bag is locked up keeping the dust secure meaning no allergens or bacteria will disperse when emptying your hoover.
- Type: NVM-1CH
- Pack includes: x 10 vacuum bags (For a 5 pack version please click here)
- Features 3 layers to filter even the finest particles
- Plastic Collar
Genuine Numatic spares pack for select 'Henry', 'Hetty', 'Harry' and 'James' and many other models of Numatic vacuum cleaners.
Please see the list of compatible vacuum models prior to purchase to ensure compatibility with your appliance.
Numatic Spares Reference: 604015
4 Questions and 8 Answers
ARE THESE REUSABLE ? 3 Answers
Because they're synthetic, and not paper, i have a doubt that they are reusable, are they ? if so; when they get full i just empty them and refit a new bag? is there a limit to how long i can do this with one bag ?
Chris at eSpares says...
Re Jan Silins comment: Although you may be able to extend the 'amount' the bag can contain by increasing the density and effectively reducing the area of air flow more fine particles will escape the filtering and reduce the motor cooling so we would only suggest you use his method while awaiting your new bags.
- What you can do I discovered is when the bag gets full, you can easily push the contents towards the end away from the inlet nozzle by pressing on the bag. I have even removed the bag, held it upright and squashed it down, when expanded all the contents have gone to the end, and in this way the bag is effectively "empty" around the inlet and suction is back in full force. You could not do this with a paper bag, it would simply rip, these bags are really strong so you can get several "paper bag's" worth from just one of these HepaFlow ones.
Chris at eSpares says...
Unless they say on the bag or packaging it must be assumed that these are not reusable.
- Used as part of a two or three stage filtering system, maybe. There are other bags, bettet for small particles: search micro-flo. But again, for asbestos, you have to look at the performance of the whole system, not only the bag.
- I wouldn't like to comment on the asbestos dust, but yes to fitting your normal Henry
eSparesToby at eSpares says...
No these wiil not be suitable for use on asbestos, see more information on this website about it's uses. http://www.nacecare.com/articles/truth-about-hepa Yes they are for Henry appliances, just check the 'Models This Part Fits' section.
- It's difficult to say as there's no ingredients on the box! At first sight I'd have said they're a papery material like paper towels but feeling them, they seem like a strong woven jeye-cloth sort of material (without the checks of course!). Hope this helps.
Will this fit my vac? 1 Answer
I have the Henry Hound which is not listed but the cleaners that are listed use the same bags as I have used in the past. I am guessing, therefore, that these will be suitable too. Am I correct?
- yes they will,and be more efficient than the regular type.