Compatible Fan Oven Element - 2000W Stock Number: ES209573
Will this part fit my Appliance?
High-Quality Replacement Fan Oven Element - 2000W
If your oven is not heating up as well as it used to, it's likely to be a problem with your circular element. Have no fear as eSpares have the spare for you! This replacement fan oven element is perfect for getting you back to cooking those amazing dishes. Don't let a faulty element hold you back from cooking those mouth-watering delights.
- Wattage: 2000W
- 2 turns
- Height: 218 (mm)
- Width 197 mm
- Bracket: 70 mm
- Tags: 24 mm
Compatible spare part for select models of Belling, Servis and Diplomat cookers.
Please check the list of suitable models to ensure that this spare part will fit your appliance.
12 Questions and 16 Answers
- On the Belling XOU252 you don't unscrew the element from inside the oven as shown on the video you need to take the oven out of the housing and access the ends of those long threaded bolts you see on your replacement element via the back of the oven. thos threaded bolts go through holes in the back of the oven and have nuts screwed onto them from the other side. You need to remove a plate from the rear of the oven by taking out a screw before you can see the electrical connectors and threaded bolts holding the element in place.
- Hi, Thanks, but the new element has nuts with threats on at the point where you need to reconnect the wires! I cannot undo these nuts as they are not thick enough for a fixing nut or pliers! This is the same situation with old element which I cannot remove from the oven! Removing the screws from this part of the element is not covered in your online video. Am I missing something simple and obvious? Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss further. Thanks Pete
Rory at eSpares says...
Hi there, you'll need to retain the nuts from your original element - this one doesn't come with the fixing nuts included. They should come away by hand, or with the help of a pliers.
will this fit model xou252ss 2 Answers
- Yes fits perfect & simple to replace
- yes we have just used the element for this model and it works perfectly
You show two fan elements for my cooker, which one should I buy and why? Here are numbers I found on the cooker that might help. 4289r473, IRCA240v2000W,524022100 and RL8, does these nimbers help?
- All i can tell you is that I ordered the 2000 watt element for my XOU252SS and it works fine - when i spoke with belling they tried to get me to buy a £54 element from them and could not confirm if it was the 2000 or 2100 watt version. I went for the eSpares 2000 watt version and there is no difference!
Dean at eSpares says...
We believe the oven will be held in by 4 screws going into the cabinet, drop the door down and locate the screws but for more information see the user guide page 6. Remember to disconnect the power before attempting any repair.
The old element is fixed in place with 2 bolts which are a very specific size (5.15mm or 16/34). I cannot remove the old one with any of the socket wrenches I have
Chris at eSpares says...
Sorry we cannot find those sizes on our site, we thought the nuts were typically 7 or 8 mm.