Blast Away Mould Brush on Gel - 250ml Stock Number: ES1765858
Professional strength formula has a bleaching action - to eliminate mould, mildew and algae. Ideal for corners, edges, sealant and grout lines
Manufactured by Kilrock
(This part fits select models)
Kilrock Blast Away Mould Brush on Gel - 250ml
Mould can be more than a visual issue if not treated and removed from surfaces. If not dealt with black mould becomes very toxic and can cause severe sickness.
Kilrock have this powerful brush on gel which is hassle and mess free. It contains a professional strength formula which makes it ideal for use on grout, silicone & tiling that attacks the mould, without fear of it harming more sensitive surfaces.
The attached brush gives you the perfect dose of gel and allows you to work it in to all the gaps and holes, agitating the surface as you go. Once applied simply leave the cleaner for 30 minutes to allow the gel to work its magic. Then, simply rinse away the treated area and wipe away any excess gel with a cloth to reveal a clean surface.
Keep the mould away with this fantastic brush on gel.
- Effectively removes black and brown stains caused by mould fungus and algae
- Ideal for stains on tiles/grout and silicone sealed joints around baths, showers and sinks
- Professional strength formula has a bleaching action
- Not suitable for enamel, marble, wood and granite
- Capacity: 250ml
To download COSHH details click here
PLEASE NOTE: Avoid contact with clothes, fabrics, blinds, painted and any other sensitive surface and ensure it is used in a well ventilated area.
3 Questions and 4 Answers
- Dear Chris, Thank you for your reply. I tried this product on a small piece of very pale pink wallpaper (with a slight sheen) and was totally surprised as to how effective it was in removing a very tiny patch of black mould. Checked the wallpaper a day later and no discolouration or staining whatsoever. To date there is no fading or return of problem. Kind regards.
Chris at eSpares says...
The gel could damage the colour of any wall paper so we would suggest it may remove mould but cause a stain or mark.
Dean at eSpares says...
Not suitable for enamel, marble, wood and granite which has a bleaching action so it would depend on what your sink cupboard is made of.
I am still trying to find a bathroom mould remover that does not sting my eyes because of the intense bleach smell. I would also like one that works without me having to use half a bottle on a small area, with minimal effect.
Chris at eSpares says...
This product comes with great reviews, please add your when you have tried it. To avoid eye irritation try using ES1665925 - Rolson Safety Goggles and if necessary reduce or stop any ventilation on the goggles with tape.