Fan Oven Element - 2500W Stock Number: ES167781
Will this part fit my Appliance?
Fan Oven Element - 2500W
Have you noticed that the fan oven is not heating up as usual? Well, this could be due to a faulty fan oven element. This element is the circular element in the oven, and can fail if the internal filament burns out - causing a short circuit.
If this has happened to your element, or you have noticed visual signs of a split, bulge or blow hole on the element, then it sounds like it is time to get it replaced.
eSpares has this replacement fan oven element, which could soon be fitted to your oven to bring back the heat - and get you on your way to cooking those great tasting meals again in no time!
This top selling fan oven element consistently receives positive customer feedback about how easy it is to fit. Save money by fixing it yourself over hiring someone else to do it. Cooker & Hob how-to videos can be found here.
- 2 Turns
- Wattage: 2500 Watts
- Height: 216mm
- Outer Diameter: 251mm
- Bracket: 68mm
- Tags: 38mm
- This circular oven element is fitted with two spade end connectors.
Spare part suitable for select models of Hotpoint, Indesit, Cannon, Creda, Belling and other brands of ovens.
Please check the suitable model fit list to ensure that this is the correct part for your appliance.
6 Questions and 11 Answers
is it easy to install? instructions? 4 Answers
- Very easy. If you can operate a screwdriver you can do this!
- ever so easy to fit just note how you take old one out and do the reverse to fit
- easy to fit,quick service an easy job with parts supplied
- Yes it is - I fitted it into a Cannon 10450g it took 15 minutes and you only need a single medium philips screwdriver. I have since written a review elsewhere on this site with fixing instructions.
Another video ? 3 Answers
Do you have a video showing fitting to a Cannon Henley cooker - back plate has a light attached, so it's different from the Neff that you've shown.
- My Hotpoint oven also has a light in the backplate. Just unscrew the light cover and the back plate is then free. Good opportunity to clean the light cover.
- I have a Cannon Henley too, The bulb has a glass cover. You unscrew that then the rest is just like the video except its 45 degrees turned, and there are only 2 connection points rather than 3.
Rory at eSpares says...
Hi Bridgecoach, we're working on getting a lot more videos uploaded to the site and YouTube, however the actual shooting takes a lot of time - planning, shooting, editing - hiring a film crew isn't easy! So unfortunately we wouldn't be able to get a video up for you in the immediate future, however I have added to our video 'to-do' list.
Can i put a 2000w in a 2500w oven 1 Answer
i have a belling synergy with a 2500w in the top and a 2000w in the bottom.the bottom cooks far better than the top can i put a 2000w in the top
Chris at eSpares says...
If you can locate an element with the correct dimensions you should be able to fit it without problems.
I have a hotpoint EW81P
Caitlin at eSpares says...
Most likely the element yes. Take a look from the following list of elements that fit your model: http://www.espares.co.uk/parts/cookers-and-hobs/elements/hotpoint/ew81p/p/1595/808/0/433020
Fitted new element to main oven (Hotpoint BU82SS). All was well for three days, now it trips RCD after warming up (2 minutes). Fitted further 2 spare elements and the same thing happens. Works for a few days normal usage then trips RCD after 2 minutes heating up. Fan is turning OK and top oven works. Any thoughts?
- Is the fine earth filament still in tact, they are easy to snap and are the conectors at the back away from all other matallic parts (just a thought)