Universal Vacuum Cleaner Push Fit Floor Tool – 32mm Stock Number: ES1593027
Will this part fit my Appliance?
This product is compatible with:
- Bosch Vacuum Cleaners With A 32mm Connection
- Electrolux Vacuum Cleaners With A 32mm Connection
- Hoover Vacuum Cleaners With A 32mm Connection
- Karcher Vacuum Cleaners With A 32mm Connection
- Miele Vacuum Cleaners With A 32mm Connection
- Morphy Richards Vacuum Cleaners With A 32mm Connection
- Numatic (Henry) Vacuum Cleaners With A 32mm Connection
- Panasonic Vacuum Cleaners With A 32mm Connection
- Philips Vacuum Cleaners With A 32mm Connection
- Vax Vacuum Cleaners With A 32mm Connection
High Quality Replacement Vacuum Cleaner Push Fit Floor Tool - 32mm
If you are looking for a better range whilst cleaning with your vacuum cleaner, eSpares has just what you need with this vacuum cleaner floor tool.
This exceptional floor tool is ideal for cleaning the toughest of surfaces around your home. With a foot operated control which enables you to adjust the brush for carpets or hard floors and it also has two small red stripes, which collect hair fibres which will help you achieve a professional cleaning performance. With wheels on both ends of this fantastic vacuum cleaner accessory you will not only protect your floor from scratches and marks, but will allow you to clean around your home smoothly and with ease.
With the help of eSpares and this fantastic floor tool, tackle a wide range of cleaning task more effectively and effortlessly!
- Fits externally to 32 mm Vacuum Hoses & Extension Tubes
- Carpet pedal nozzle with long elbow
- Good for carpets or hard surfaces
- Foot switch
- Red thread lifters
PLEASE NOTE: This is a universal 32mm floor tool that is suitable for many brands of vacuum cleaners that have a 32mm diameter hose connection. Please check your vacuum connection size to ensure that this product is suitable.
PLEASE NOTE: The shape of this floor tool may differ to the original on your vacuum.
1 Question and 2 Answers
I am thinking of asking Henry Hoovers this question. Model HVR 200A.
- Thank you for your help. I realised after I wrote the question that I could indeed take off the vacuum head. It was just a little bit stiff.
Dean at eSpares says...
The floor tool may be stiff to remove but is designed to come off.