Universal Vacuum Cleaner Push Fit Turbo Floor Tool – 35mm Stock Number: ES1591684
Will this part fit my Appliance?
This product is compatible with:
- Bosch Vacuum Cleaners With A 35mm Connection
- Electrolux Vacuum Cleaners With A 35mm Connection
- Hoover Vacuum Cleaners With A 35mm Connection
- Karcher Vacuum Cleaners With A 35mm Connection
- Miele Vacuum Cleaners With A 35mm Connection
- Morphy Richards Vacuum Cleaners With A 35mm Connection
- Numatic (Henry) Vacuum Cleaners With A 35mm Connection
- Panasonic Vacuum Cleaners With A 35mm Connection
- Philips Vacuum Cleaners With A 35mm Connection
- Samsung Vacuum Cleaners
Universal Vacuum Cleaner Push Fit Turbo Floor Tool - 35mm
If you are looking for a better range whilst cleaning with your vacuum cleaner, eSpares has just what you need with this vacuum cleaner floor tool.
This exceptional Universal Push Fit Turbo Floor Tool is an ideal vacuum cleaner accessory and is perfect for tackling the cleaning task around your home. With a rotating brushbar feature, you will be able to clean the dust, dirt and pet hair from within your carpets. The brushbar uses the air sucked into it to rotate at high speed which will help achieve a professional cleaning performance. Thanks to its compact size it effortlessly removes lint, hair and threads that are on furnishings or car seats. It removes the stubborn of pet hairs out of your carpet pile.
With the help of eSpares and this fantastic floor tool, you will soon be able to tackle cleaning tasks in your home with ease!
- Fits externally to 35 mm Vacuum Hoses & Extension Tubes
- Ideal for pet owners
- Rotating brushbar
- Helps loosen dirt in the floor
- 4 Wheeled
This is a universal 35mm Turbo Floor Tool that is suitable for vacuum cleaners that have a 35mm diameter hose connection, please check your vacuum connection fitting size to ensure that this product is suitable.
4 Questions and 4 Answers
Parminder at eSpares says...
This should be suitable for hard floors, however, is more effective on carpets due to the rotating brush.
rotating brush barhas stopped 1 Answer
The rotating brush got clogged with cat hair. I removed all the hair but it still only turns very slowly. I feel that it is still clogged. I removed the 4 screws that should have given me access to the roller but could not separate the 2 parts. How can I separate the two parts without forcing and breaking the plastic?
Dean at eSpares says...
Please see our video for more help www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9nbBGvKpyo just copy and paste into your browser.
Chris at eSpares says...
We are sorry but do not have any dimensions for this product.