Samsung HAFIN2/EXP Fridge Internal Water Filter - Pack of 2 Stock Number: ES1569124
Will this part fit my Appliance?
Samsung Fridge HAFIN2/EXP Internal Water Filter Cartridge - Pack of 2
Improve the taste and quality of the drinking water and ice cubes that you get from your fridge, with this excellent replacement water filter from Samsung. By ensuring that your water filter is replaced on a regular basis, can be confident that the water you drink is purer and free from harmful impurities.
This water filter has the Hafin2 style connection fitting, and features a light indicator where you can refer to the digital panel on your fridge to see whether the filter needs replacing or not. As a reminder to you to replace your filter when needed - recommended every 6 months, for optimum water quality.
Top Tip: Installation method 90º rotate and lock.
Please Note: If you have a fridge that uses the "Hafin" style filter, you can use this "Hafin2" type filter - but will also need to purchase the following filter housing & tubes here
(The old filter housing will need to be removed, and replaced as part of the fitting process)
- Type: HAFIN2/EXP
- Includes x 2 water filter cartridges
- Capacity: 300 Gallons / 1136 Litres
- High grade carbon block removes over 99% of potentially harmful contaminants which may be present in your water
- NSF 42 Certified for chlorine, odour and taste reductions
- NSF 53 Certified for cysts, turbidity, lead, asbestos, benzene, carbofuran, p-Dichlorobenzene and mercury
- Recommend changing the filter every 6 months
- (W x D x H) 72 x 72 x 142mm
1 Question and 1 Answer
I keep ordering (from Samsung & other websites) a replacement for the DA29-00003F (apparently not made any more) and get a DA29-00003G which does not fit.
Chris at eSpares says...
The HAFIN 1 filter is no longer produced by Samsung but Stock Number ES1741297 is a compatible filter for appliances that use both HAFIN1 and HAFIN2 filters.