Universal Pressure Washer Plug 'n' Clean Detergent Stock Number: ES1397712
Will this part fit my Appliance?
This product is compatible with:
- Karcher Domestic K3 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K4 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K5 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K6 Series Pressure Washers
Universal Pressure Washer Plug 'n' Clean Detergent
This simple but extremely effective universal cleaner is the answer for keeping the dirt at bay. It has an active dirt removing action which cuts through oils, fats, mineral residues and soiling from emissions.
Using Karcher's Plug ‘n’ clean system, this bottle of universal detergent will simply fit into the connector on your lance and instantly you can begin to clean. It’s bio-tensides which means it’s been made from 100% renewable materials, even the bottle is 96% plant-based plastics which ensures that the bottle is biodegradable. Do your bit for the environment by using this universal Eco detergent to clean your home and garden, vehicles and a variety of waterproof surfaces.
This ready to use 1-litre bottle of detergent from Karcher will have those barbecues cleaned in no time all ready for barbecue season.
- 1 Litre
- Active dirt remover for quick and efficient cleaning of oils, fats, residues containing minerals and soiling from emissions
- pH neutral
- The Plug ’n’ Clean system is the easiest and quickest way to apply detergent using a Kärcher pressure washer
- Tensides biodegradable in accordance with OECD
- Ready to use cleaning agent (RTU)
- Please Note: To attach this solution to your pressure washer, you need to remove the outer lid. You are then presented with the inner stopper - and this also needs to be removed too
Powerful universal cleaner for use with all X-series and K3-K6 series models of Karcher pressure washers.
Please check the suitable model fit list to ensure that this is the correct part for your appliance.
Karcher Spares Reference: 6.295-753.0
2 Questions and 14 Answers
According to your video on my Karcher K4 I should simply "plug-in" the detergent bottle. I have done that but it doesn't seem to release the detergent. Do I need to force the bottle hard or pierce the nozzle in some way?
- OK, thanks guys, thought it was just me! Remove cap (black and grey) Grip grey part and rotate black bit, it will come off, then, voila!! Leaves the grey bit as a "stopper".
- When I bought the bottle (triangular) of detergent it had no grey cap or stopper below the black top as described here and by Karcher . Also the black top will not enter the recess so you seem to have to just take the stopper off and invert the bottle into the hole and accept spilling some (quite a lot ) Not well thought out at all . I thought was missing an adaptor or something but no, still confused. German stuff is usually idiot proof but I guess we British are the exception to the rule
- The bottle has a screw cap and a cover on top of that which you can pull straight off. I managed to unscrew mine and then screwed it back on and was easily able to remove the second cover.
- But does the bottle clip onto the karcher and if so, where?or do you just stand it at the side? Which will fall over if your doing a large decking??
- As Adam Godsell says above, remove the grey bung cap it is obvious when you do it but I have struggled for ages not doing this because it doesn’t look like a bung. When you remove it it allows the liquid to flow, i’m Not sure if you should put it back after use, I have to say that the instructions are pretty poor on the subject.
- My thoughts - No I dont think you remove the rubber bung once the larger black top is removed I think the rubber is pierced as you drop the bottle in. This then allows you to remove the bottle without it all gushing out. Also you may use way too much liquid if the rubber is removed.
- No one seems to tell you this? Remove the grey bung\top
- Have a Karcher k4 pressure washer.purchase a bottle of stone cleaner with the screw piece at the top.but it don't screw into my k4"any help please
- WE have just got the kratcher k4. And have bought a gallon container of cleaning fluid. How do we put this in the machine.
Chris at eSpares says...
To use remove the larger black cap leaving the smaller cap in place and lower onto the machine. The large black cap can be used during storage off te machine.
- Do you have to put the top black bit back on after you remove the bung ?
- You have to remove the rubber bung on the top, this allows the fluid to get out via the valve.
Chris at eSpares says...
We do not have any information other than that shown in Karchers video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpIeH_4Y0Ns . It does mention that on many models you may turn to low pressure to dispense the detergent.
Dean at eSpares says...
The caps on the bottles can be removed if required, just be careful when refilling due to overspill.