Creda Washing Machine / Tumble Dryer Anti-Vibration Feet - Pack of 4 for W220VW/SC Stock Number: ES654997
Accessory pack to minimise vibration and noise of all washing machines and tumble dryers
Answer this question
If they are made of rubber, then it will be impossible to slide the machine out and in when they are fitted and to fit them in the first place, as I can't lift the machine high enough to get them under the feet.
Samara at eSpares says...
Hi Etonbird, The bottom of these feet are made out of a rigid plastic - they're not soft rubber - so they should slide a bit. There is a lip at the top of each foot which should help keep them in place. It will take a bit of patience to use them in conjunction with a fitted appliance. It would certainly be a lot easier if the appliance was freestanding.
Q&A tips & guidelines
- Focus on the features or function of the product
- Write your question in clear English
- Be polite! Profanity won't be approved
- Don't include personal info
- Don't name other websites
- Don't mention product prices