Universal 40W E14 Oven Bulb Stock Number: ES654987
Universal bulb that fits most cookers that require an E14 40W bulb
Answer this question
- Hi Roger. I have exactly the same Neff pyrolitic oven as you. Today, I removed my bulb (it lasted just over 4 years from when oven new), and it said on it 300 degrees C, so I have just ordered 2 of these bulbs.
- That doesn't answer the question. My replacement bulb has just failed and I suspect that their life is dramatically shortened due to the very high temperatures used in self-cleaning ovens. The answer may be to temporarily remove the bulb before commencing a self-clean programme.
Chris at eSpares says...
This is a 300C rated lamp.
Q&A tips & guidelines
- Focus on the features or function of the product
- Write your question in clear English
- Be polite! Profanity won't be approved
- Don't include personal info
- Don't name other websites
- Don't mention product prices