Universal SES (E14) 15W Fridge Bulb Stock Number: ES654986
Genuine spare part for all models of refrigerators with an E14 fitting
Answer this question
Rory at eSpares says...
Hi Ajay777 Removing your original bulb will involve removing the bulb cover (usually secured with screws), and unscrewing the bulb. To install the new bulb just reverse this process. Make sure you stay safe!
Q&A tips & guidelines
- Focus on the features or function of the product
- Write your question in clear English
- Be polite! Profanity won't be approved
- Don't include personal info
- Don't name other websites
- Don't mention product prices