Reusable Non-Stick Oven Base Liner for 40056VH-MN Stock Number: ES1562797
Non-stick liner to help catch drips and grease whilst cooking
Answer this question
Parminder at eSpares says...
It is not a problem to use in the bottom of a combi microwave/oven as long as the heating element is not in the base. The liner should not be in direct contact with the heating element.
Q&A tips & guidelines
- Focus on the features or function of the product
- Write your question in clear English
- Be polite! Profanity won't be approved
- Don't include personal info
- Don't name other websites
- Don't mention product prices