Energy Saving Tumble Dryer Balls Stock Number: ES1086381
Soften fabrics naturally and save up to 25% on the cost of running your tumble dryer
Answer this question
- No, they are designed for dryer use only.
Samara at eSpares says...
Hi Nineo, You could put these balls in your washing machine but I'm not sure what the benefits would be. They would help agitate your clothes but that's also what the drum lifters are for. I have seen products for the washing machine that are simliar in form but supposedly reduce limescale. The real benefit of these balls are that they help reduce the time it takes to dry your clothes - thereby reducing the amount of energy consumption used.
Q&A tips & guidelines
- Focus on the features or function of the product
- Write your question in clear English
- Be polite! Profanity won't be approved
- Don't include personal info
- Don't name other websites
- Don't mention product prices