Tricity Bendix White Dishwasher Timer Cycle Indicator Knob Ring Stock Number: ES103946
Genuine spare part for select Tricity Bendix dishwashers
Answer this question
I m repairing a CDW086 Dishwasher -Tricity Bendix. It keeps stopping in the middle of its programme, when you manually turn it to the next notch it springs back into life. I suspect this is the part causig the problem. When you remove the knob and the housing on the front it reveals this part. Can you confirm I am looking to replace the correct part. Many thanks, Neil McLennan
eSparesMalindi at eSpares says...
Unfortunately we cannot confirm if this is the part you need to replace as we do not give out technical advice. Once you know what part needs replacing, please contact us back with your full model details and hopefully we can help.
Q&A tips & guidelines
- Focus on the features or function of the product
- Write your question in clear English
- Be polite! Profanity won't be approved
- Don't include personal info
- Don't name other websites
- Don't mention product prices