Universal Laundry Drain Hose Connector Stock Number: ES1020671
Permits connection between two outlet water hoses
Answer this question
When we put in a load to wash, the water fills up and does not stop so spills out onto the floor. I've got a feeling that it's to do with the sensor that stops the water not working or damaged , or maybe it's the water pump pipe ? not sure and we have lost the manual too.
Rory at eSpares says...
Hi TecnikO2, it does indeed sound like the sensor that is at fault here. That, or perhaps the solenoid valves. Check out this video on how washing machines work, just so you can get a rough idea of what you'd be dealing with: http://www.espares.co.uk/advice/washing-machines/a/7/1392/how-a-washing-machine-works.html
Q&A tips & guidelines
- Focus on the features or function of the product
- Write your question in clear English
- Be polite! Profanity won't be approved
- Don't include personal info
- Don't name other websites
- Don't mention product prices