Arthur Martin Dishwasher Lower Spray Arm Nozzle Stock Number: ES501334
Will this part fit my Appliance?
Dishwasher Lower Spray Arm Nozzle
If you have a crack in your lower spray arm nozzle, it will reduce the water pressure power that's pushed out, leaving your lower basket dishes still pretty dirty. So, time to replace it with this genuine replacement spare part.
This is a genuine spare part suitable for select models of dishwashers (covering a range of different brands)
Please check the list of suitable models to ensure that this is the correct part for your appliance.
PLEASE NOTE: The spray arm nozzle and expanding band are now supplied as a single piece, please follow these instructions to fit this part:
1) The single piece will need to be cut into the 2 separate parts using a craft/Stanley knife as shown (A diagram is included with the part).
2) Where necessary trim down the expanding band so the spray arm nozzle can fit properly.
3) Lay the spray arm on a flat surface and insert the expanding band into the spray arm.
4) Insert the spray arm nozzle into the expanding band until it clips in.
3 Questions and 3 Answers
Should I buy these or spray arm? 1 Answer
I have an ES1 602X Electrolux dishwasher.I found what I now know are lower spray arm nozzles in the bottom of the machine some time ago - so long ago that I don't even remember how many there were. Their absence must be why the cleaning power of this machine - never good - is worse than ever! Is it one nozzle on each spray arm? Where do they go? If I were to order a spray arm instead, are these nozzles included anyway? My machine is 9 years old. Would it be better to buy the whole spray arm? Would be grateful for your advice. Has anybody else had problems with this machine? It has never washed well. I see others putting dishes directly in their machine but mine would not get them clean without first rinsing by hand. Just a matter of interest really. Perhaps newer models are more efficient.
- spray arm not required. The plastic lower spray arm nozzle does fit eventually. This part is NOT easy to fit. A plastic spare part for a modern dishwasher should come ready to snap into place. The fitting instructions are very poor and a customer should not be expected to cut up a spare part with a stanley knife or hacksaw and then a file before it can be fitted. It was not easy and took me the best part of an hour and a half. If I ever have to order this part again I will insist that YOU cut it in half and snap it into place before you send it to me. However once I had used my boy scout skills it fitted and works fine.
eSparesToby at eSpares says...
Yes this is the correct part for your appliance.