Universal Grill Pan Assembly (387 x 300 x 35mm) Stock Number: ES487929
Will this part fit my Appliance?
This product is compatible with:
- Cookers & Hobs - With Appropriate Dimensions (Please See The Description)
Universal Grill Pan Assembly (387 x 300 x 35mm)
Are you on the lookout for a new pan for your grill? Did your old one become a little worse for wear? No problem, eSpares has just the part you need. Check out this compatible grill pan assembly, which comes complete with handle and griddle. You will be grilling your meat in a healthier way in no time at all!
- Dimensions: 387 x 300 x 35mm
- Includes detachable grid - can be used as a cooling rack
- Includes removable handle - can be stored away when not in use
- The handle fits to all sides of the pan, to make this a wide or a slim fit grill pan
Compatible spare part suitable with all ovens that will allocate a grill pan of the dimensions stated in specifications above.
Important: Please check that the dimensions of this grill pan are suitable to fit inside your oven before ordering - as this grill pan may not fit all models.
24 Questions and 28 Answers
- The handle catches very securely on the left or right indent of the central position without having to screw it in place, so it's instantly detatchable like the original pan. It would be useful to say which pans have this important feature.
- No. You have to remove the screw that holds the handle to the pan.
can this item be used in the oven 2 Answers
- Handle is bakerlight material and would not sustain the extremes of oven temperatures. However the handle is simple to remove and the pan may then be placed in the oven.
Samara at eSpares says...
If you'd like to use the pan and the grill rack for baking or roasting they'll work! This item doesn't always have to be used for grilling - but if you're going to use it for baking or roasting just make sure to remove the handle first.
- Pan measurements are external.
Samara at eSpares says...
Hi Donc, The measurements are external. This is to ensure that the grill pan will slot into your cooker. We want to make sure that you order the right size pan for your oven.
- Pan handle slides onto pan from R/H side and is secured by sliding nut onto pan assembly first, slide handle over and secure with screw and washer. Easy as long as you slide nut onto pan and not use as a conventional nut.
- Only had a screw, washer and clip on mine - washer not used as no room to insert it. Works fine though to date.
There seem to be two conflicting answers to this question when last asked. We also have to close the oven door when grilling so need a handle, which detaches easily without unscrewing.
Chris at eSpares says...
The handle currently supplied slides on as shown in one of he additional images on the part.