Universal Inside Tumble Dryer Venting Kit Stock Number: ES213055
Will this part fit my Appliance?
This product is compatible with:
- Tumble Dryers That Require A Vent Hose With A Diameter Of 10.5cm
Universal Inside Tumble Dryer Venting Kit
No more hanging your dryer hose out the window! Designed for use with air vented dryers where the dryer cannot be vented to the outside. A built in separator within the tank condenses humid warm air efficiently whilst trapping lint and dust particles.
- Condenser box
- 10.2cm (4 inches) diameter hose
- Adjustable strap to secure the hose
- Not suitable for gas tumble dryers
- Approximate Length: 2 metres
- Stop windows from steaming up & mould and mildew from forming when you use your tumble dryer
- Prevents humidity and dust from entering the room
Please check prior to ordering that the 10.2 cm hose diameter is suitable for your appliance.
If you do not already have a hose attached to replace you may need an adapter to fit the hose to your appliance.
Important Please Note:
If you're experiencing excess moisture in your room, please ensure the room has proper ventilation by having the windows open or running a dehumidifier.
Proper ventilation around the appliance can reduce room humidity levels.
Customer reviewer suggests that this product is more effective when you put a few ice cubes in the condensing box.
Ice cubes may require changing during a heavy load.
27 Questions and 29 Answers
WILL THIS FIT MODEL CT31V 2 Answers
- No it doesn't! Have just purchased one and can't fit, as no where to attach pipe.
eSparesToby at eSpares says...
This kit is compatible with all air vented dryers!
- No! The rectangular plastic piece that clips into the back of the Bosch WTA 3600 dryer is not included. No idea where you get this bit from. That was all I wanted but they sent me a universal hose. Disapointed because the picture on the site appears to show it.
Rory at eSpares says...
Hi Trackie The attachment parts necessary to attach this indoor venting kit are included with this product. As long as your dryer has a 10.5cm diameter hose attachment you will no longer need to poke your venting kit out of the window!
Chris at eSpares says...
This is likely to reduce the condensation but will not remove all of it depending on the moisture of the air flow and load.
Chris at eSpares says...
This can be used on your machine as long as it has a connecting adapter to fit a 4 inch (100 mm) hose on to it.