Karcher Pressure Washer Wash & Wax Plug 'n' Clean Detergent Stock Number: ES1397713
Will this part fit my Appliance?
This product is compatible with:
- Karcher Domestic K3 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K4 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K5 Series Pressure Washers
- Karcher Domestic K6 Series Pressure Washers
Pressure Washer Wash & Wax Plug 'n' Clean Detergent
Clean and pamper your car in one go with this 3-in-1 detergent solution from Karcher. It's both a shampoo and a care wax and is ideal for cleaning cars and motorcycles with your pressure washer.
This plug ‘n’ clean detergent is an ideal solution for loosening vehicle soiling such as emission residue, winter weather dirt, oils and grease. It’s also biodegradable and ready to use out of the package, if partnered with a Karcher pressure washer this cleaner will help clean quick and efficiently.
The detergent provides an ultra-gloss formula which allows for the whole vehicle to shine, along with its quick dry process, no streaks are left removing the need for manual polishing. It cleans the more sensitive points on any vehicle or motorcycle ensuring you get the best shine possible.
It uses the Karchers Plug 'n' Clean system is ideal for select models of Karcher pressure washers.
- 1 Litre bottle
- Quick-dry formula for streak-free drying
- The Plug ’n’ Clean system
- Ultra Gloss Formula
- For cleaning sensitive points on vehicles or motorcycles
Karcher spare reference: 6.295-750.0
4 Questions and 4 Answers
Matt at eSpares says...
We are sorry but have no information on this.
Can i buy empty plug n play bottles. 1 Answer
Matt at eSpares says...
We would not have any and there is no recycle scheme specifically for this product.
Re-filling of container 1 Answer
When empty can this container be refilled with the neat Wash & Wax liquid from the bag that you sell?
- I would certainly say so. It gives you no indication as to it not being able to. Just unscrew the top and pour in. One thing I wouod say is that if it is from a refil bag, then use a funnel. This way no mess, and it all goes into the container. Hope this helps you, Snowdrop.
- Yes, but the big tip would be to use a funnel, as the top of the container isn't that big and makes it difficult getting all the contents from your 5 litre container into the wash and wax container.