Fan Oven Circular Element - 2000W Stock Number: ES1019722
Will this part fit my Appliance?
High Quality Replacement Fan Oven Circular Element - 2000W
Are you having problems with your oven heating up? Then have no fear as eSpares have the replacement for you! This compatible replacement oven element is perfect in getting you back to cooking those amazing dishes. Don't let a faulty element hold you back from good home cooking.
- Length: 215mm
- Width: 190mm
- Bracket: 70mm
- Tags: 25mm
Manufacturers’ names and numbers are used for reference purposes only. This part is in no way associated with the original manufacturer's part
Compatible spare part suitable for select models of Whirlpool, Ignis and many more brands of ovens.
12 Questions and 17 Answers
How easy is it to fit this element. 4 Answers
- Its really super simple, unscrew guard in oven, unscrew the screws holding the element in place and there are 2 electrical clips attached to the element. Carefully pull the clips out one by one and re- attach to the new element, screw back in place and oven is ready to go.
- take to screws on back plate out revealing the element take 2 screws holding it on and take element out taking off the earth and live wire putting these back on new one and reverse op its easy and could save you pounds
- very easy to fit.
Rory at eSpares says...
Hi Pillpusher, attached is a link to a video on how to fit a fan oven element. While the demo is for a different brand, the general process remains very similar. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZy8HBwSzos Hope this helps.
I have newly acquired this property and have no instructions for the cooker. The element needs replacing but I cannot find the model number of the cooker anywhere. Would there be a part of the cooker it would be engrained on? It's not on the front as it should be. Please advise. Thanks
- should be on a sticker on the inside of the oven, open the door and look down the sides, it should be thereabouts (unless it has fallen off).
Samara at eSpares says...
Hi Mebel, Here's our guide to finding your cooker model number, I hope this helps! http://www.espares.co.uk/findingmodelnumbers.aspx#a1 There are lots of places that the data plate could be hiding.
- On most ovens the model number is found by dropping down the oven door the number is usually on a small s/steel plate in one of the bottom corners
Wattage and measurements 2 Answers
Please clarify wattage and measurements (diameter, connections apart distance, screw holes). An earlier reply contradicts with the description in the text. The part number method is not always the best.
- the description of the element was perfectly satisfactory these parts are of a standard design and as long as the appliance is listed that you wish to fit it to then size diameter e.t.c does not apply
- this product is exactly the same size and measurements to one being replaced in a whirlpool fan oven AKZ161/03/1X. Two prong connection very easy to fit.
Wiring on circular element 1 Answer
I've purchaed a replacement element for my Akp 511 fan oven but I'm not sure which way round the 2 wires were connected to the original element. Can you advise please?
Chris at eSpares says...
The two wires to the element can be connected in either position as this will not effect the ovens performance. If there are three the earth wire should be a different colour and should be connected to an earth tag on the element (if fitted).
Chris at eSpares says...
This is the external dimensions of the measurement.