Choose your fault below to see common causes and solutions.
Pressure washer does not start
Pulsating pump or pressure fluctuations
- Inlet filter blocked
Check and clean inlet filter.
- Internal tubes or valves could be worn
Contact a qualified repairer.
- Hose too long
Replace it with a shorter hose. To prevent pressure loss, hoses should be no longer than 30m.
Low flow rate and chemical injection
Try the following steps:
- There could be air in the system. Try turning off the pump and holding the trigger open for a few moments, before turning it back on. If this does not fix the problem, continue to the following steps.
- Check that the water supply tap is open, and that the inlet valve is not blocked.
- Check if the nozzle on the lance is blocked. You could also try a new lance nozzle.
No pressure (Machine does not reach operating pressure)
- Wrong mains voltage
Check that the mains voltage corresponds to the specification of the machine.
- Plug not connected
Connect the plug.
- Defective socket
Try another socket.
- Fuse blown
Change the fuse.
- Defective extension cable
Try without the extension cable.
- Thermal switch tripped out
Leave the unit off for a few minutes. If switch does not reset automatically, or continues to trip, contact a qualified repairer.